Thursday 14 March 2013

Models Models Models!

Been working hard lately got multiple game's in development and plans for other things, busy making many props and stuff for them. Fitting in university work and painting in between! I'm still doing my life drawing and it's improving slowly i need to work more on anatomy again! :(

For university i have gotten an assignment to do props for a corner piece. I've done a quick concept sketch of what i want it to be like, but i've thought a bit about it i want it to be much more grotty looking than it is shown in my concept as you may be able to see below. 


Rendered in UDK this is my current situation with the corner, i need to finish my walls and change out the lighting a bit.


Improved my market scene a lot over past few weeks, improved the textures and the objects themselves went each through a few stages, learnt a lot over the way!


Couple of environment quickies to get myself back on track with my environments! Need to get back to work with painting spending a lot of time doing uni work and modeling though! Need more time in the day!!!
Come back next Tuesday for another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment